Thursday 27 October 2016

|| DRESSING TABLE | STORAGE

INSPIRATION: chic designer boutiques; luxury interiors; contemporary penthouse apartments; minimal luxe;    

KEY ELEMENTS: Clear acrylic and glass; marble; copper and gold; geometric baskets; display shelving; white, black and a hint of blush pink; feminine glamour
Above image: gracejayde the stylish cosmetic storage of New York fashionista gracejayde
Above image: gracejayde clear acrylic storage boxes on gold edged glass table
Above images: 1. & 2. gracejayde stylish storage for cosmetics (designer brand packaging makes great additional storage for items not in use) 3. Muji clear acrylic stacking storage boxes with drawers 4. Jo Malone perfumed candle, to compliment the fresh pink peonies! 
Above image: gracejayde at her fabulously chic dressing table
Above image: gracejayde white veined marble tray makes a great surface protector for the dressing table 
Above image: alexalamode the English stylist's chic but practical cosmetic storage using marble, gold wire baskets and clear acrylic boxes Above images: 1. Amara melamine "marble" kitchen worktop saver by Baci 2. & 3. H&M gold and black glass pot (great makeup brush holder) and lidded pot (for keeping items such as hair clips and bands tidy and to hand) 4.H&M gold metal wire basket 5.Hay marble tray 6. Muji clear acrylic partition desk tidy
Above image: alexalamode the English stylist's chic but practical cosmetic storage using clear acrylic boxes and designer brand carrier bags 


Above images: 1. Bare Minerals Blog great tips for organising makeup and tools 2.H&M gold candle for "Ambience"! 3.Morphe Brushes  rose gold collection makeup brushes 4.CB2 copper bud vase for brush storage 5.CB2 brass wire cube set brush tidy
Above image: alexalamode the English stylist's chic but practical cosmetic storage using clear acrylic boxes, copper accents and wire baskets

For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely mood boards! Dressing tables seem to have gone out of fashion - I remember my mum and aunt using them. I suppose it invites the ritual of taking care of yourself - the art of being'soigne' as the French say. Inspires me to tidy up the lotions and potions in my bathroom!

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Hi Pauline! I love your description and I agree it does give a dose of glamour to a daily routine! I adore them as you can probably tell.