Thursday 11 October 2012

Preview - coming next week!

Next week's post is all about exterior paint shades - that beguiling hue of greyed blue green, soft zinc and perfect putty! In the meantime here's a preview:


More next week!

For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. The colour swatches featured are my suggestions for accent shades and do not relate to specific paints unless otherwise stated, but I'm sure your favourite paint companies would be happy to suggest matches!

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes
 

11 comments:

Susan T said...

Always a joy to see a post from you, even if it just a tantalising glimpse of what is to come. With your wonderful appreciation of colour I am sure it is going to be inspirational. Love and hugs from here as always S xxx

bec said...

can't wait to see the next post. I always adore your blog.
Bec x

1 said...

I always love reading your blog and come back to it often for color inspiration. I have a deck of Farrow & Ball paint cards that I pull out over and over as the colors, like yours, are those that I adore.

I can't wait until next week!
Simone

Francine Gardner said...

These are my favorite colors! great choice. The house/store is so elegant and beautiful.

The Snowdrop Project said...

Ooh, can't wait Glenda.
I'm sure it's going to be a good one.
Daylesford Organic looks wonderfully stylish. Have visited their shops in London, but not the one in Gloucestershire.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Liz x

helen tilston said...

Hello Glenda

What a joy it is to look forward to your next post

Helenxx

Paula said...

Hi Glenda, I'm VERY much looking forward to this one! In London, I had a beautiful F&B matt olive green front door on my Victorian terrace, and it was gorgeous. Here in Norfolk, with my lovely pale, Georgian exterior, I have been staring at the black front door for two years, deliberating about the colour - I'm SO determined to get it right, that I have been paralysed into doing nothing at all! Hoping that I will gather some inspiration from your impeccable taste - I adore the Daylesford scheme - looking forward to seeing more.
Best wishes,
Paula x

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

So kind! See you next week! Warmest wishes - Glenda xxx

Kristie said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week. I love the colors, they are soft, muted and understated. My kind of colors.

Best,

Kris

Notes From ABroad said...

I can't wait !

Ivy Clad said...

Perfectly timed for me, Glenda. My poor, peeling shutters need to be painted so badly, and it's that elusive shade of blued-green that I'm after. I've been putting off the job just trying to get the shade just right. I'll be watching for your next post!