Thursday 10 July 2014

PLACES TO STAY | SANTORINI | GREECE

MYSTIQUE HOTEL | SANTORINI | GREECE:

A stylish, luxury boutique hotel consisting of 35 suites and villas. Built into the cliffs it boasts dazzling scenery and views over the clear blue Aegean sea. This dreamy, peaceful hideaway with it's curving whitewashed walls combines traditional Greek architecture with chic boutique contemporary styling. I have also combined my favourite images of the hotel with some 'must have' holiday wardrobe  ideas from Zara!  For more information and further heavenly photo's please visit Mystique Hotel Santorini 


Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini canvas sail sun canopy and pale blonde wood loungers
Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini palest 'Tiffany' box blue woodwork and soft sandy whitewashed walls, sun bleached 'driftwood' furniture
Above images: 1. Zara pale sky blue maxi dress 2. 3. & 4.Mystique Hotel Santorini including the cliff top infinity pool and styling elements  
Above images: Zara pale sky blue maxi dress 
Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini a unique hotel carved from the cliff
Above images: Zara | soft holiday separates
Above images: 1. and 2. Zara perfect holiday essentials: linen palazzo pants and vest in soft sanded shades of blush and white 3. and 4.Mystique Hotel Santorini watch the sunset over a candlelit dinner
Above images: Zara | easy summer pieces
 Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini cliff top lounging over the Aegean at my favourite time of day just before sunset when the light in the Greek Isles is at its most magical

 Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini cliff top hotel with outside dining and the most spectacular views
Above images: 1. & 2.Zara perfect holiday essentials: softly draped palazzo pants and chic flat sandals 3., 4. & 5. Mystique Hotel Santorini chic boutique hotel
Mystique Hotel Santorini private sun terrace with sail awning
Above images: 1. & 3.Mystique Hotel Santorini the infinity pool and drinks on the terrace 2., 3. & 4. Zara perfect packing: soft shades and easy accessories 
Mystique Hotel Santorini cliff top hotel private balcony
Above image: Mystique Hotel Santorini chic boutique cliff top hotel


For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes
For more of my favourite finds please click on the boards below:

 

9 comments:

Foxanddahlia said...

Oh I have always wanted to stay on this Island, it looks absolutely stunning. Maybe one day!! Inspiring post.
So hope you are well. X

Unknown said...

I love everything about this home; decor, layout, modern aspect and especially that large opening to the beautiful back yard. Amazing!
living-room

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour Glenda! I have seen your blog many times and may have confused it with another blog of a similar name, but I am here this morning, enjoying your stories about your old farmhouse and your new home! I have also loved seeing your Pinterest choices as well, and may I ask you a question....I see that you have your "signature" at the end of your posts, and could you tell me the NAME of the FONT you have used to make your signature? It is one that I've been looking for to use for some photography, but I can't seem to find this exact one on any of the font choices. Would you be able to answer that for me?

Thank you, and I also, GREECE is my dream destination! Thank you, Anita

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Hi Anita how lovely to hear from you and thank you so much for such lovely compliments. To answer your question the signature is in a font called "Dearest Script", I hope that helps? May I ask a question in return? Which is the blog that is similar in name? I'm always interested in reading new blogs! Warmest wishes - Glenda

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

Waauw what a beautiful pictures of Santorinni, I was there 20 years ago!
kind regards Mieke

Ivy Clad said...

What a beautiful place! I love the relaxing colors.
Keri

lorena said...

Bello Blog felicitaciones....!¡¡¡
Podran enviarme boletines?
loredana2607@gmail.com
Estoy incrita con feed y no me llegan
Gracias

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Hi Iorena,

Sorry my newsletter didn't arrive, have you verified the subscription by replying to the feed burner email?
Warmest wishes
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Whoa! How fabulous! such gorgeous photos. Thanks.
-Kaki