Thursday 6 November 2014

|| NEPTUNE | New Kitchen Range

COMPANY: NEPTUNE
LOCATION: UK
STYLE NAME: LIMEHOUSE

DESCRIPTION: Sophisticated meets industrial and combines sleek contemporary engineering with traditional craftsmanship. Minimal clean lines are set against the chalky colour palette synonymous with the Neptune brand


Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | industrial styling with a chic grown up glamour from the under countertop lighting and built in appliances | paint shade: Lily
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | inspired by vintage industrial warehouses of London the range is given a contemporary, sleek twist | factory style pendant lights Byron and engineered oak flooring are also available
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | cupboards painted in a gorgeous soft shade Lily with contrasting pale blonde wood chopping boards
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | high shine Imperial nickel pendant light and pale blonde wood add a sophisticated contemporary touch to this industrial heritage
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | River Grey Buxton limestone flooring tiles contrasting with the glamour of the plinth and under worktop lighting
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | a contemporary take on a traditional dresser in soft chalky neutrals 
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune flooring Martonpale blonde engineered oak | upholstered bar stool Shoreditch | pendant light Byron
 Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | industrial styling with a chic grown up glamour | classic English armchair: George | table lamp: Cromwell base with James square linen lampshade
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | minimal lines conceal utility items such as washing machine, tumble dryer etc. whilst exquisite carpentry is contained within the sleek exterior
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | under countertop lighting adds a chic contemporary twist
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune | industrial chic
Above image:LIMEHOUSE by Neptune 

For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes
For more kitchen inspiration please click on the pictures below:
        




11 comments:

Foxanddahlia said...

Hello Glenda, how spooky is this....I was just looking at the Neptune kitchen brochure! I really like their designs, it looks very well made too. Thank you for the added inspiration.
X x

Notes From ABroad said...

I have an older version. Black glass and all.
I like gas stoves but this one is very nice and will be fine for my limited amount of cooking . Lately take-away has become my favorite form of dinner :)

Seawashed said...

The color palette is so comforting. The grey of the cabinets is very similar to the shade that we are currently painting our kitchen cabinetry. We chose Martha Stewart Sharkey Gray. The pendant lights here are beautiful!

The Garden said...

Great space! Just enough rustic to warm the modern.

Ivy Clad said...

These are beautiful, Glenda. I've been bitten by the bug to update my kitchen, but it falls low on the list of priorities at present, so I'm just living vicariously in new kitchens right now. :) I love how the brick warms up the sleek spaces- so pretty.

Keri

Tante Mali said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love the wall!
Have a happy time and thank you for sharing so much beauty
Elisabeth

ZSUZSA said...

All I can say is wow! Definitely an inspiration for my next project. Thanks for featuring it!

LINPROBABLE said...

Love this kitchen with large window opening on green garden, walls, style everithing is perfect !

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Glenda,
its been awhile, and I am here now to catch up on all that I have missed out on.
I love this modern country feel, in fact it has always been a dream of mine to live in a loft like home, a bit warehouse in style.
I am totally loving all the clean lines and the flooring is wonderful. The brick-work is a favorite. As for the soft greys i can not get enough of it.

beautiful giving of thanks to you.

xx
Dore

Anonymous said...

I love the cabinet pulls. Any idea where to buy them?

Many Thanks!

Stacy

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Hi Stacy,

All of the above are available from http://www.neptune.com
Click on any of the links above. Hope this helps.

Warmest wishes
Glenda